Durable medical equipment and any item purchased through insurance cannot be returned.
- Personal-use items that have been opened and/or worn may not be returned. Personal-use items that are unopened, unused, and in the original packaging may be returned within 14 days of purchase with receipt. Client responsible for all shipping costs.
- Non personal-use items that are unopened may be returned within 14 days of purchase, with receipt, for a full refund. Client responsible for return shipping costs.
- Returns without a receipt are valid for store credit or exchange of merchandise only.
- Breast pump rentals are provided on a monthly basis – no refund or discount given if the equipment is returned before the end of the rental period.
- Compression garments are final sale.
Equipment Warranty Information:
Nurturing Expressions LLC honors the manufacturer warranties for every product sold or rented. Nurturing Expressions LLC will notify all beneficiaries of the warranty coverage. Nurturing Expressions will assist clients in contacting the manufacturer for replacement equipment or items as dictated by the applicable warranty. In addition, an owner’s manual with warranty information, instructions on proper use and cleaning of the equipment will be provided to beneficiaries for all durable medical equipment where this manual is available.
Please contact our administrative office at (206) 763 –2733 with any questions or concerns.